Thursday, April 5, 2012

::: Plan lepas balik dari Kay El..hahaha :::

Assalammualaikum, Hai Dear Blog....

Well, I am stucked at KL for almost a week and I really miss Kuching..seriously..yeah, I know I should enjoy myself while I am here, but since I;m running out of money, so on the second thought, I should stay in Kuching..but its too late maa..cant change my ticket..So, have to stay la until tomorrow..hehehehe...So, I've planned to do something after back in Kuching..So, here its is ;

a) Watch Movie (Mirror Mirror)
- really want to watch this movie
b) Hanging out with my friends
c) Berkelak..wah..lama sungguh rasanya aku tidak pergi berkelah..Can someone take me???hehehehehe..
d Hang out with my sista n brother who will coming back to Kuching dis weekeend..

No comments:

Post a Comment