Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Basic Intensive Training Choice Theory/ Reality Therapy


Assalammualaikum & good day...

Seperti yang telah dijanjikan, I will update the outdated events that I went to for past few weeks..hehehe...

Pada 23-26 February, saya and Liza Sim (my colleague) telah dihantar pergi training kat Wisma WIM, Damansara. Basically, the training is about Choice Theory/ Reality Therapy (CTRT) iaitu salah satu teori dalam kaunseling.

During this 4 days of intensive training (9am-7pm ooooooo..tepu kami punya otak.hehe), there are a lot, i mean A LOT of things that I discovered, I learned..paling penting, I just found out that Choice Theory is not the other name for Reality Therapy...even my friends pun fikir benda yg sama..ajaran sesat la aku ajar students lamak2 tok..hahaha...its okay, now I know..

Choice theory is the name of the theory while Reality Therapy (WDEP System) is the delivery system for choice theory..Now u know ha..haha...

Actually, banyak lagi yang saya belajar..but since kadang2 tak semua benda kta boleh put in words..hehe..

Apart from that, I met new people, with incredible experinces that they shared & I fels soooo smallll...hahaha..rasa mcm zero jak bila bersama mereka..hahaha...But, Alhamdulillah..I learnt a lot from that la..Thanks to Doc, HR n Tuan Haji yg hantar saya n Liza pergi training..Tepu but yet INCREDIBLE experience..seriously..

A lot of interesting activities..maybe I can used it in my program..hehehe...

So, sampai sini dulu ye..nanti sambong lagiiii...daaa...

~Wassalam~

No comments:

Post a Comment